Updated: Dec 23, 2020
If you wish to order Angelica Root WOTE essential oil, please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
We all are men, in our own natures frail, and capable of our flesh;
few are angels.
William Shakespeare - Henry VIII
I recently wrote a paper on Angelica Root for my medicinal aromatherapy certification with Wisdom of the Earth. Below are some facts and healing benefits of this amazing plant and essential oil:
1. Angelica root, derived from Angelica Archangelica, is from the carrot family and more commonly known as wild celery or Norwegian angelica.
2. One of its first mentions is by 14th Century physician Mattheus Sylvaticus, who reported that Archangel Michael came to him and told him about the angelic healing properties of Angelic root.
3. It grows wildly in most of Northwest and Central Europe including Greenland, Norway, Sweden, and Hungary, where Wisdom of the Earth receives its supply from.
4. Angelica thrives in damp places, along rivers and seashores, growing in full sun or moderate shade.
5. Its stalks reach up to heights as much as 10 feet!
6. The stems were also the inspiration for the fluted, Doric columns of Ancient Greece, believed to protect against infectious diseases.
 http://powo.science.kew.org/taxon/urn:lsid:ipni.org:names:837560-1#synonyms  http://powo.science.kew.org/taxon/urn:lsid:ipni.org:names:837560-1#synonyms  http://powo.science.kew.org/taxon/urn:lsid:ipni.org:names:837560-1#synonyms
1. The essential oil has a pale yellow tinge to it, cleansing and strengthening our solar plexus. It gives one the feeling of Felix Felicis “Liquid Luck” potion from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
2. Throat chakra - Helping us to speak our truth and listen with love and compassion.
4. Anti-anxiety - Giving us a profound sense of calm and peace.
5. Tension relief in shoulders and neck caused by stress.
6. Anti-cancer, anti-tumor, anti-microbial properties, and immune support
7. Pair with Celestine crystal to enhance your connection to arch angels.