I have had many lives in many places from being a concert pianist studying at a conservatory of music, anthropologist in Peru and studying fan culture for Major League Soccer, actor and filmmaking alongside Oscar-nominees and Emmy-winning actors, and being a tree hugging granola crunching yogi shamanist hippie.
I foresee myself being a continual wandering gypsy to explore ways of being, modalities of healing, epistemologies of the mind, and connecting a global community of lightworkers.
I have two M.A. degrees in Anthropology, one from The New School in NYC, and am currently a Ph.D Student in Anthropology at the University of Edinburgh in Scotland.
I have completed the following healing coursework:
- Reiki Master Certification with Rev. Krista Jacobson Thompson.
- Advanced Shamanic Courses with The Foundation for Shamanic Studies, founded by anthropologist Michael Harner.
- 200 YTT (Yoga Teacher Training) with Gypsea School of Yoga in Uvita, Costa Rica.
- Advanced Medicinal Aromatherapy and Teaching Certification with Wisdom of the Earth in Sedona, AZ.
- Native American Flute with Ami Sarasvati.
- Sound Bowl Healing with Natasha Ponton, Solaris Sound Healing.